Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th!!!!


Wishing all of you here in the states a very Happy 4th of July! A wonderful day to celebrate in this country.

I am celebrating with my family and taking a day off so I am posting this early. I wanted to announce the winner of the Star Spangled Banner floss set. The name drawn was Louise. Congratulations! Please email and give me your address.

I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday with loved ones.

I will be back soon with more Christmas in July to share so stay tuned.
                 Nancy

10 comments:

  1. Oh my!! My name is Louise, I'm not sure you mean me or not?
    I would be thrilled if it was me?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Louise. What a fun set of colors. Thank you Nancy, you are the best. Happy 4th to you and yours. Enjoy a day of rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louise, enjoy your patriotic boxed set of floss. They are gorgeous colors. Nancy, enjoy your time with the family; glad you are taking the day off. Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celebrating our Independence and the Birth of our Nation.
    Happy 4th to you and yours Nancy.
    Congrats to Louise.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the recent winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Louise! Happy Fourth, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete