Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween and a floss winner today


Happy Halloween! We also have a Sleepy Hollow floss collection winner today.

Congratulations DebbieRae! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com.

Tomorrow we will have the Birthday Club drawing. If you have not entered be sure to send me the month and date of your birthday. I give a lovely gift on the 1st of each month to one lucky winner.

I will also be having the Be Ye Thankful give-away tomorrow and you want to be sure and enter on that post.

Have a fun and Happy Halloween!
                The Good Witch Nancy

12 comments:

  1. Good morning and congratulations to DebbieRae!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner! Nancy, I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice giveaway! Congrats to DebbieRae ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure DebbieRae is thrilled. It's so much fun to be spoiled by Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Halloween!

    and congrats to DebbieRae!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky DebbieRae! Congratulations! You are so generous. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Debbie Rae. Congratultions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! What a fun array of colors you have to choose from. Thank you again Nancy for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete