Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Floss Club invoices go out tomorrow. Would you like to join us?

The invoices go out tomorrow for the 3 Floss Clubs. Would you like to join us? And I want to thank the 8 new members that joined last month. This is a great way to build a nice collection of floss at an affordable price.

You can change your club at any time, add other merchandise to your order....just email me in advance and let me know. Quite a few of you added the new flower sets and I thank you.

I send invoices out on the 1st and mail before the 5th. Most orders go out the next day after you pay. If you want to extend your membership be sure to let me know.

I had another inquiry for International postage costs. To most countries the USPS charges $13.50 (yes....that's crazy!) for a couple ounces. BUT.......we can ship 2 or 3 months floss from the club for the same $13.50. So you can pay quarterly for one club or get all three clubs for the same price. You could also split the shipping cost with a friend. So you have several great options to help with our high postal costs.

Thank you for joining the floss clubs. This is a lot of work but also a lot of fun and a great way to share since you are getting a free skein with each order.

Have a great day.
                                                     Nancy

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to join the FOTM club: Primitive......and join the Birthday club as tomorrow is my birthday :) How do I join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me an email with the month and date of your birthday. nbelgian@aol.com We can also sigh you up for the floss club. Thank you for joining!

      Delete
  2. Hi Nancy,You are a Sweetheart. you are always looking out for your customers and followers.Always keeping us updated and informed.. It us your kindness that influncess me to be a better person and be as thoughtful and kind and giving to others as you are to us..GOD may have given you a talent but for me..I think he also gave you a Ministry..GOD Bless You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so very nice of you to say and I thank you so much. Yes, I do feel it is a ministry to share with others along the way. My favorite saying....printed and on my desk:
      All you can take with you is that which you've given away.
      God Bless You too!

      Delete
  3. What Beautiful Words to Live by Nancy..Thank you for Enlightening my heart and I will pass those words onto family and friends...Oh My...I am very confident that GOD has a Treasure Trove waiting for you..GOD Bless You.

    ReplyDelete