Saturday, September 30, 2017

Limited Edition Linen Colors

Here are a few of the linen colors I am dyeing....I like the limited editions....a one time color....grab it while you can.....but I will also carry stock colors. Sometimes I dye the first color base and then customize it when I am ready. A rose tine....yellow or amber tint, etc.
These are the basic light colors. Antique Champagne is a light yellowed cream with mottling.  I still need to photograph that one. Second photo shows the Mottled Cream and Victorian Rose Blush.  Here are some of the others: Top left fabric is a light cream parchment. Nice if you like a white/cream fabric.

Third and fourth photos shows some of the limited edition 1/8 and 1/4 pieces available in 32ct.

 
Nest we have some of the limited edition pieces in 36ct

And last we have some smaller pieces in 40ct.

These are so much nicer in person. You can see the mottling/shading better. But unless you come visit me...you will just have to select from the photos. LOL
If you missed the pricing it is
1/8 is $9
1/4 is $19
1/2 is $39.
Custom order full yards are $70-75.

Thanks for stopping by. I am going to put away the dye pot for today!

Remember your club invoices for floss and linen will go out tomorrow. If you want to add anything be sure to let me know as soon as possible.

Have a nice weekend.
                                                       Nancy

3 comments:

  1. In the next to last picture, 40 count, I would love to buy one of the ones from the right side pile, it's a couple of pieces above the green toned one, about 1/3 from the top, it is a 13 by 18 piece, do you have available as a fat quarter $19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is Caramel Cream. Yes I have it.

      Delete
    2. That is awesome!! Put a fat quarter aside for !e please, gonna go check your floss colors think I need a couple of skeins. I will email you!😀 Thanks!

      Delete