Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Club shipping dates for April

I would like to thank all of you who have joined the floss and the fabric clubs. What a wonderful response I have had. Last month 65 new members to the floss clubs and almost 45  to the fabric club. And I must tell you....this will change the billing and shipping dates for May.

Lets stay in April first. Floss will be going out each day until the 5th. Linen will be processed and go out on the 9th. No way to get around it. I had hoped it would go out on the 5th but it will be the 9th as it has been before.

For May. The invoices took 16 hours to send out this month and I still have new members signing up every day. So invoices will go out on the 1st and the 2nd each month. It takes more than 18 hours to print shipping labels and pack orders so that will be divided into two days, the 3rd and the 4th. The orders will then go out on the 5th and the 6th. Overwhelming but I am pleased with all the new members signing up. I had 5 more sign up yesterday and they even said they would take previous months floss or fabric if I had any since I am sold out of the current month! There are now 9 members in Australia, 6 in Canada, 7 in the UK, and new ones in the Netherlands, Norway, Saudi, South Korea, etc. Thank you all very much!

And a big thank you to all of you on Flosstube talking about my floss and linen and showing your subscribers my products. I appreciate all of you very much for sharing.

I smile when my 95 year old Mother tells me to slow down......try to tell a work-a-holic to slow down......keep trying Mom......it ain't gonna happen any time soon!

Thanks for your patience. All of the orders are being processed as quickly as I can. It's time to hire more help!
                                                       Nancy

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your expanding business! Your floss is so beautiful we all need to have it. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome on the expansion of your business. I love your designs. Hope to one day try your beautiful floss for myself. The colors are so amazing. I think your Mom is right, though. Try to slow down a bit so you don't get burned out. But I do understand how exciting it is to have new customers, too. Wishing you great success and I look forward to seeing more of your posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! Congratulations on your success!! I hope this means you aren't retiring any time soon! ;) I love your floss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Love & appreciate everything you do for us Nancy..Thank you for your generosity & beautiful floss, fabrics & packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have to get bigger dye pots! Enjoy your time with your guests. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's great!
    I didn't receive an invoice for April or May. I just joined last month, so I wasn't sure on your invoice dates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Received my April Limited Edition threads yesterday .... LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Received my 3 sets of floss today and I have to agree the April Limited Edition colors are Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll come work for you! We'd love an excuse to get back to Illinois :)

    You've done brilliantly adjusting to the new volume of members - thank you for taking such good care of each of us. God bless your Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received my first floss club and love them all! Thank you so much for the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to say to you the little sampler i won has arrived safely. It is lovely, thank you very very much Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you liked your present Joke. You are very welcome.

      Delete
  12. which is brighter colors Primitive collection or Limited color collection?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Limited Editions are brighter. Primitives are more muted colors

      Delete
  13. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete